Well, Lori hates them. That's why I'll always send one to her...
In fact, most of my friends hate them. But my buddy Tamara filled it out exactly the way I wish I was able to. Read on...
Tamara titled hers: FUN THROUGH BOREDOM .......
These were the instructions: 44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends !!
Tamara then added that it should've been titled: "ALL ABOUT TAMARA!!!" There will be a quiz
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes. Leave me alone.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes. David is my smoking buddy and I miss him LIKE CRAZY!
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I am SURE there is one in the house.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Red.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. They love me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Had a corn dog at Disneyland on Thanksgiving. Absolute heaven.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? .Hate them.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee, coffee, coffee with cream.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, Leave me alone.
10. Favorite piece of jewelry? A HUGE gold lion head. Gift from Ken. Whenever I wear it people compliment. Not many people could wear .. except a loud person (see below).
11. Hobby? Writing, sleeping, shopping, worrying. Chatting with Kim for HOURS.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I probably do. My doctors seem to think I do have ADD judging by years of psychoanalysis and various tests they have ... oh look! A kitty!
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? That I hate myself so passionately (trait of bipolar ... which I am not).
14. Middle name? .Cutie.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Feel really pleasantly stoned (thanks to Neurtontin), Maxi really likes his new OWN PRIVATE litter box, feel really pleasantly stoned (thanks to Neurontin)!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, coffee, coffee
17. Current worry? Living without money from March 2009 to March 2010 because will run out of State Disability before my hearing for Social Security Disability.
18. Current hate right now? That I can't work and my illness has ruined my life.
19. Favorite place to be? No surprise to anyone -- in bed.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Making out with a lot of boys.
21. Where would you like to go? Back to 1984..
22. Name three people who might complete this. Kim, David, 'lissa
23. Do you own slippers? Yes. Pink soft cute with rhinestone buttons. Wearing them now. Still in jammies.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Big, comfy sweatshirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? .Yes, especially with someone else.
26. Can you whistle? What a stupid question.
27. Favorite color? .Pink. I am a Girlie girl.
28. Would you be a pirate? Could not kill nor rape but yes. Like the fashion.
29. What songs do you sing in the AM? I am not up that early.
30. Favorite girl's name? Tamara
31. Favorite boy's name? Whoever I am dating at the moment.
32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? It is snowing in Iowa and one of my housemates is there and hates snow.
34. What vehicle do you drive? .Convertible Sebring
35. Worst "injury" you have ever had? Broken heart.
36. Do you love where you live? hate LA with a passion
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? three. Why?
38. Who is your loudest friend? ME! Mark is a close second.
39. Do you have any pets? lil miss coco chanel, Armani and Max Factor
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Rich and Stu (maybe Al too).
41. What is your favorite book(s) Too many to mention. (lazy)
42. Do you collect anything? Books (too many to mention ... lol), music (limewire, iTunes), men..
43. Favorite sports team? Lions .... 0 and 11. (Mark's is OHIO!!!!!!!!)
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Have actually often thought of this!! Want everyone dancing and laughing and feeling the rush of excitement that I feel when I listen to certain songs. That being said ... these are songs that are indie and I am sure you have not heard of: "When You Smile" by Dream Syndicate (Mark got me an iTune copy!), We Are Scientists songs (that David made CD for me!), "In The Light" Led Zeppelin, "Anurism" (Spelled wrong) by Nirvana. I will make a mixed CD and everyone will hate it but it is music I LOVED so they can all get used to it and enjoy it. lol Because I am dead and that is my last wish.
Author's note (me): I couldn't have said it any better myself ...