... but just sorta felt like doing one today. I think it's been that kind of a week. Just humor me for a bit; I do have a plan here. And a direction. And a plan for a direction. Directing a plan? Oh, just go with it.
1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? yup
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? pleading the 5th
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? good ol' cherry
5. Do you get nervous before dr appts? finally, no; had many a nervous moment before, though.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Well, have you ever had a puka dog? They're the best! Found only on Oahu in Hawaii and I'd give anything if they were here on the "mainland". That's hula talk for the rest of the United States. Know what else? Once I had to have a hot dog and I jumped in the car and drove to my favorite hot dog stand ... that was suddenly out of business. I then drove AN HOUR to another stand that I knew about. ALSO OUT OF BUSINESS. I drove home defeated ... and refused to go to a gas station or store to get one ... all because I didn't want to get out of my car. Dork.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Well, it's NOT "White Christmas". Rick always makes me watch that and I hate it. My favorite Christmas movie is called, "In The Good Ol' Summertime." No, seriously. Stupid movie takes place at Christmas time!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? chocolate milk ............ because I'm five?
9. Can you do push-ups? the girly-kind, yes. I can do about 15. Remind me to take those up again.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my mother's diamond ring .... Sorry Rick.
11. Favorite hobby? games on my computer. I really need to get a life.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? my daughter would say yes. I'd say no ... but can we go shopping now?
13. Do you wear glasses? yep and I've just realized that I've been wearing them full-time now. Ugh.
14. Who was your childhood idol? David Cassidy. Have you seen him lately? Good think I didn't marry him. I'd still marry Donny Osmond, though. He's aged pretty well. Seriously. I wonder if he'd divorce his wife for me. Sorry again, Rick.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Wishing 4:00 would hurry so I could go home and start my Thanksgiving week off. Wishing I could go back to Idaho. I really like my new condo. AND ... I Love Lucy is playing on my computer. Wishing I could be sitting in front of my TV watching it instead of just listening to it.
16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? diet coke, water (FINALLY I'VE DISCOVERED WATER!!) and chocolate milk.
17. Current worry? same ol' worry ... money.
18. Current hate right now. how blind the world is; they may not like the new president but they aren't making it any better standing out there protesting.
19. Favorite place to be? Two places - H O M E and I D A H O!! Who knew that one day I'd call Idaho a favorite place to be... OR THAT I'D EVER EVEN GO TO IDAHO!!
20. How did you bring in the New Years? last year? Yikes, I think we were both sick. New Year's Resolution ... DON'T BE SICK ON New Year's Eve!!
21. Where would you like to go? hawaii. ALWAYS the place I'd like to go to.
22. Who will respond to this? Um ... I don't have any friends ...
23. Do you own slippers? yep, 'cuz I'm old.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? white, 'cuz I'm boring.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no ma'am. Get 'em off!
26. Can you whistle? yep. I don't take no prizes, though.
27. Where are you now? at work. workin' away. SHUT UP.
28. Would you be a pirate? only in a play. and only if people would respect me like ol' Johnny Depp.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? ooh, I haven't done that in awhile. Note to self: take up singing again ... even in the shower.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? used to be Katy, used to be Elaine, used to be Nancy. Currently it's HOLLAND.
31. Favorite boy's name? it has ALWAYS been Christopher. Elizabeth would've been named Matthew, though, because Rick wouldn't let me have a namesake ... like my name was Christopher ... jeesh. Probably because she was a girl, too. Just sayin'...
32. What's in your pocket right now? probably a bobby pin. I'm always finding those in there. 'cuz I'm old.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? a cat drawing a turkey around its paw. Still makes me smile.
34. What vehicle do you drive? a car. Okay, a Nissan Rogue. But I also drive a Toyota Rav4 ... when my husband's not looking.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? BACK PAIN. I've injured a few things before but none have ever hurt as much as my stupid back when I've done something stupid ... like cough.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? only five ... and that's pretty darn good for us!
Okay, I'm done. You can all go back to work now.