Regardless of who wins the Election... (or who won, because probably when you read this the surprise will be over)
... the facts will remain the same.
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-annointed teaching and healing.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
I have to keep telling myself this because so much of the world is focused on the television set tonight. And I, like everyone else, am caught up in the race for President. And who will be in control. And who's values I will now have to live by.
I am guilty lately of forgetting who REALLY is in control.
Isn't nice to know Who really is in control? Isn't it nice to know that no matter who wins... our futures are sealed.
My daughter has reminded me of all this. Not only is she too young to be caught up in all of this... but she's wise beyond her years.