... it's Tuesday, I think. Hard to tell when you're deep into your summer. DEEP into your summer. Doesn't matter that I've only been off work for two days. It's feels like more. Like at least three or four.
And since I've been off, I've had a lot of time to reflect on life.
And I've come up with some really, really important stuff. Okay, so I stole it. But it's still important.
First... I wear my glasses more now. I've had them since I was 19 but I've only just figured out that I can't see very well.
Second... I've discovered that I don't really like exercising. Actually I've known that since before I was 19 but I've just voiced it for the first time. Or second. Or five-hundredth.
I've just discovered there are two typos in my book. I think I'll hold a contest to see who can find them. I don't think anyone's read the book yet, though. Or at least no one has said anything to me.
Maybe they all hate it.
Maybe no one bought it and just told me they did. That's the kind of friends I have. Thoughtful. Always sparing my feelings.
Here's the stolen stuff... just 'cause.
1. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
2. Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at bowling alleys.
3. Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
4. No one ever says, 'It's only a game!' when their team is winning.
5. Ever notice that people who spend money on beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets, are always complaining about being broke and not feeling well?
6. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
That's enough for now. That last one about did me in...
Happy Tuesday! It is Tuesday, isn't it?