... I learned from the Easter Bunny
* Don't put all your eggs in one basket
* Walk softly and carry a big carrot
* Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
* There's no such thing as too much candy
* All work and no play can make you a basket case
* A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention
* Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day
* Some body parts should be floppy
* Keep your paws off other people's jelly beans
* Good things come in small sugarcoated packages
* The grass is always greener in someone else's basket
* An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare
* To show your true colors you have to come out of your
* The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
May you all have a blessed weekend.
Easter is truly the most important event in all of Christian history.