Which one of these didn't really happen today?
1) I tripped and fell in front of a bunch of 1st graders.
2) I opened my mail and unexpectedly found a $500 check sent to me.
3) I found a ring I'd been looking for for a long time... that I had lost.
4) I found out that my job was in jeopardy.
5) I ate an entire bag of M & M peanuts by myself.
6) I decapitated a cricket.
7) All of the above.
8) Some of the above.
And the answer is......
** 8 **
I didn't really trip and fall in front of a bunch of 1st graders. But knowing my history... I'm sure y'all thought I had.
And I didn't really find the ring I'd lost... although I'm about to go look for it and I figured the power of postive thinking couldn't hurt a bit.
Yes, my job is in jeopardy and I'm quite sad about it. The city of Lewisville (where I work) put a measure on the ballot to raise taxes that would give us money... to save jobs. And it didn't pass. Like anyone really thought it would? Come on... so at the end of this school year, I may be jobless. I really like my job, so yes, I'm quite sad about it.
And the rest of the things on the list? Yeah, I did some eating and I did some decapitating.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some money to spend.