25 things you never wanted to know about me.
Either way, here goes.
1. i can eat pizza everyday of my life and it will never get old.
2. i would rather be barefoot (despite my love of shoes.)
3. the beach is my happy place. i NEED to see the ocean periodically.
4. my love language is service, i believe.
5. i am completely, undeniably, exhaustingly addicted to my computer. and the internet. and computer games. i have tendonitis to prove it.
6. i never bonded with my dog until she was old and grey.
7. my favorite color is blue. always has been. HOWEVER, green has taken a spot in my life now, too.
8. i love dining out with my hubby.
9. i have a thing for shoes.
10. i am addicted to online garage sales and i have quite a stash of other people's unwanted stuff in my house.
11. i have a thing for purses.
12. i once tried to go gluten free (before the trend). fortunately my doctor made me stop. i would've anyway.
13. March 17, 1997 changed my life.
14. i like to surprise people. i hate to be surprised, tho.
15. i used to sing. i'm trying to learn how again. i also used to dance. i've given up trying to reprise that.
16. i can quote I Love Lucy word for word.
17. i am currently planning a trip to Disneyland. but when am i not?
18. i would like to retire to Holland. or North Frisco.
19. i would do anything for my family.
20. i have officially held all of the jobs that i ever wanted to. i consider myself a success for that.
21. i am currently rereading all of The Little House books.
22. the only person i know that i'm blood-related to is my daughter. i've never known anyone i'm blood-related to before her.
23. i speak cat. but only to our cat.
24. i drank my first full cup of coffee just this year. not so good, either.
25. i have, at age 55, finally learned to cook. i am not proud.